close

Let me love and not be respected 讓我愛而不受感戴

原著St. Francis of Assisi,1182-1226 倪柝聲譯

Let me love and not be respected;讓我愛而不受感戴,
Let me serve and not be rewarded;
讓我事而不受賞賜;

Let me labor and not be remembered;
讓我盡力而不被人記,

Let me suffer and not be regarded.
讓我受苦而不被人睹。


`Tis the pouring, not the drinking;
只知傾酒,不知飲酒;

`Tis the breaking, not the keeping.
只想擘餅,不想留餅。

A life suffering to seek others' blessing,
倒出生命來使人得幸福,

A life loving and true comfort giving.
捨棄安寧而使人得舒服。

Not expecting, pity and concern,
不受體恤,不受眷顧,

Not accepting, solace and applause;
不受推崇,不受安撫;

Even lonely, even forgotten.
寧可淒涼,寧可孤苦,

Even wordless, even forsaken.
寧可無告,寧可被負。

Tears and blood my price For the righteous crown shall be;
願意以血淚作為冠冕的代價,

Losing all, my cost for a faithful pilgrim's life.
願意受虧損來度旅客的生涯。

'Twas the life, O Lord, that You chose to live
因為當禰活在這裏時,

In those days when on earth You walked.
禰也是如此過日子,

Gladly suffering all injuries and loss
欣然忍受一切的損失,

So that all might draw near and repose.
好使近禰的人得安適。


I cannot see how much farther I shall go;
我今不知前途究有多遠,

Still I press on, knowing there is no return.
這條道路一去就不再還原;

Let me follow Your pattern, so perfect and true,
所以讓我學習禰那樣的完全,

Bearing ingratitudes without complaint.
時常被人辜負心不生怨。


In this time of trial, oh my Lord, I pray
求禰在這慘澹時期之內,

That You'd wipe all my hidden tears away;
擦乾我一切暗中的眼淚;

Let me learn, O Lord, You are my reward,
學習知道禰是我的安慰,

Let me be others' blessing all my days.
並求別人喜悅以度此歲。


全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 hhp.ncue 的頭像
hhp.ncue

生命教育

hhp.ncue 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()